WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP AND LIFE (W.I.L.L).
Already in its second year, this exclusive training is organized by Funke Felix-Adejumo for women in (and aspiring to be in) the high echelon of life and leadership; geared towards raising and equipping the next frontiers of African leading women.
This executive class is scheduled to take place on:
Date: Saturday October 9, 2018.
* Personal Coaching and Mentoring by FFA
* Tea breaks and meals
* A Pack of materials and resources from FFA which includes: books and Cds
* Networking with fellow leading ladies
* Access to Leadership Resources
* Exposure to Women In Leadership Around the World
* Prayers & One on One Counseling If needed
* Preferred Seating In All FFAF Events
Course Fee: $500 (Five Hundred Dollars Only)
*this can now be paid in five installments before training commences.
To reserve your seat, kindly fill the registration form below.
For details and enquiry please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (281) 839 9323
To Register, fill the form below
After submitting your details, you will be re-directed to the payment-information page. Thank you.